Terms & Conditions
I permit Scarlett Media and Actors’ Studios to use my image for promotional purposes across all media.
I agree to the terms and conditions outlined for this course.
Terms and Conditions
Throughout the course, You agree to:
- Conduct yourself honestly and in good faith. E.g. No smoking, consumption of drugs or alcohol, swearing or offensive behaviour on site
- Respect teachers’ expectations including remaining punctual and ready to work.
- Keep all discussion confidential.
- Adhere to workload outside of regular contact hours, including rehearsing off site on various texts gather any relevant materials and research
- Dress Code
- Smart casual and blacks/simple costume during performances
- Make up may be worn for showreel and stage performance
Throughout the course students are aware that:
- All contact information will remain confidential with Actors’ Studios
- Students may or may not choose to be filmed or photographed for promotional purposes.
Throughout the course, You understand the teacher may choose to:
- Move students to an alternative class
- Withdraw students from the class for poor behaviour
- Disallow students to perform on stage if they are not performance ready
- COVID-19 Restrictions
- Practice safe hygiene
- Sign in upon arrival
- Stay at home if been in contact with anyone with COVID-19
- Stay at home if showing symptoms such as a cough, sneeze, sore throat or fever
- In the case that SA goes into lockdown, the course will go online until such time as it is safe to work at the venue again.
- Students must enrol for Semester 1 and/or 2
- Payment must be made up front prior to commencing the course
- Payment can be broken into 2 x Term Payments
- 2 x Make Up classes are only available for students with a medical certificate
Monthly payment options are available. This can be arranged through contacting the course coordinator. Failure to make payment may result in additional fees.